|By Kenrick Freemen||
|August 11, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
Java architect certification training lab is an interactive learning and assessment material for OCMJEA (formerly SCEA) certification, developed and published by EPractize Labs. The exam kit provides enough study notes and practice questions with brief explanations for the certification preparation. This Training Lab is bundled with set of mock exam questions and review slides to gear up self preparation. It is developed by experienced Java experts with review tips, real-world program examples, and challenging practice exams that systematically prepare you for the actual exam.
EPractize offers two Training Labs for the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certification (Formerly Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)) exams. It was one of the most recommended products by Java Certified Architects.
SCEA 5 Part 1 Training Lab
This software book delivers complete study guide and mock exam questions simulator for the Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam Step 1 (1Z0-864, OCMJEA 5 Part-1). Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Multiple choice exam.
- Application Design Concepts and Principles
- Common Architectures
- Integration and Messaging
- Business Tier Technologies
- Web Tier Technologies
- Applicability of Java EE Technology
SCEA 5 Part 2 & 3 Training Lab
This software book delivers 6 different OCMJEA mock assignment with architecture solution and essay questions for following examinations.
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Assignment (Step 2 of 3) (1Z0-865)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Essay Exam (Step 3 of 3) (1Z0-866)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Upgrade Exam (1Z0-868)
Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Assignment and Essay exams.
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Component Diagram
- Deployment Diagram
- OO Analysis
- Significant Architectural Design Considerations
- Tier and Layer Diagrams
- Design Framework Diagrams
Training Labs comes with proven learning methodology Plan, Practize and Archive (PPA). This methodology is designed with an intent to charge the user with confidence level and potential to achieve the desired certification. Thanks to EPractize Labs for introducing PPA methodology for Java Certification Training Labs.
This section provides details on the objectives of the certification/exam. Candidate can set their goals against topic and schedule the preparation time.
Understand the objective, Set Goals against each objectives and Schedule your preparation time
This section is the major part of the training lab. It includes pre-assessment test, basic and advanced sessions, session quiz, mock exams and focus lab.
- Pre-assessment: It is mainly used for candidate can identify their knowledge before the preparation. It gives the candidate a good startup and inspiration for their further studies.
- Basic Session: This session comes with two parts. First one is the basic study guide (e-book format) based on the OCMJEA exam objectives with neat presentation and definition. Second one is the mock exam which having the set of basic level mock question used for assess the candidates themselves.
- Advance Session: This session moves the preparation in to next level (in depth). It’s also comes with two parts. First one is advanced study guide and next one is advanced mock questions.
Note: Both sessions are customized accessible according to the topic-wise.
- Session Rewind Quiz: This session the assessment are taken by quiz basics. Candidate can check their answers after they finish answering the quiz. The Session rewind quiz offers two options. One is Topic-wise quiz (User can answer the quiz by topic-wise) and another one Customizable quiz (User can answer the quiz by levels - Beginners, Intermediate and Expert).
- Mock Exam: This is another very important part of the certification kit. It provides you exposure to the real exam environment using the mock exam simulator. It offers two modes: Default and Customizable. There are five Default mock exams. In Customizable mode you can select the level from beginner, intermediate and expert. It also allows selecting number of questions and time settings.
- Final Exam: Final exam is a replication of your final exam. User can take default exam or customize the final exam.
- Focus Lab: Focus Lab stores all the wrongly answered questions from assessment exams, session quizzes, mock labs or final exam. It classifies the questions based on the number of attempts. This helps you to select those questions that were attempted multiple times wrongly and focus your efforts to improvise on them.
Assess your current strength and weakness, Practize until you reach your goals, Focus weakness areas and practize more.
This section provides you a graphical and tabular representation of how far you were able to achieve your goals. It shows your understanding of the subject material. It also paves way to improve the status by giving planned assessments and accomplishments based on topics, labs, and dates.
- Reports: This step provides a summary of your hard work and dedication towards your certification preparation. The reports show you your progress of all the exams you had attempted so far. You can select any exam – Pre Measurement exam, Review Exam, Advanced Sessions, Session Rewind Quiz, Mock Exam and Final Exam and view the reports from Reports Lab. The kit also allows you to save the reports on your PC’s local disk by using the “Publish Report” option. A sample report interface is shown below:
- Assessment :This section tracks your goals and schedules in four segments listed below.
- Goals Tracker: It displays the tabular and graphical representation of your goals set versus goals achieved for every objective/topic. A sample goal tracker is shown below:
- Gantt Chart: It displays the Gantt view of the lab-wise planned vs the actual schedule and the percentage obtained for the same. A sample chart is shown below:
- Schedule Tracker: It displays the tracking information of all the labs in tabular format. It uses a color code to display the information. For a score of 80% or more the information is displayed in black. And for a score of less than 80% the information is displayed in red. A sample schedule tracker is shown below:
- PPA Tracker: If you have successfully accomplished your goal, PPA Tracker greets you with a message that you have achieved your goal. Additionally you are also presented a Certification of Completion.
Track goals, Track Schedule and Achieve your certificate.
The product is top rated and recommended by many Java Professionals and Architects. I strongly recommend this product for Java Architect exam preparation. I too have knowledge about other Training Labs they are offering and they equate the same quality like SCEA Training Labs.
Internet of Things (IoT) will be a hybrid ecosystem of diverse devices and sensors collaborating with operational and enterprise systems to create the next big application. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Bramh Gupta, founder and CEO of robomq.io, and Fred Yatzeck, principal architect leading product development at robomq.io, discussed how choosing the right middleware and integration strategy from the get-go will enable IoT solution developers to adapt and grow with the industry, while at the same time reduce Time to Market (TTM) by using plug and play capabilities offered by a robust IoT ...
Jun. 29, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,760
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of profound change in the industry.
Jun. 29, 2015 12:19 PM EDT Reads: 678
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. BMC has worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, BMC pairs high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization – allowing customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT per...
Jun. 29, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,564
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jun. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,884
There will be 150 billion connected devices by 2020. New digital businesses have already disrupted value chains across every industry. APIs are at the center of the digital business. You need to understand what assets you have that can be exposed digitally, what their digital value chain is, and how to create an effective business model around that value chain to compete in this economy. No enterprise can be complacent and not engage in the digital economy. Learn how to be the disruptor and not the disruptee.
Jun. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,116
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society-changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jason Mondanaro, Director, Product Management at Metanga, discussed how you can plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the world and it starts with business models and monetization strategies.
Jun. 29, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,037
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will addresses this very serious issue of profound change in the industry.
Jun. 29, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,447
Business as usual for IT is evolving into a "Make or Buy" decision on a service-by-service conversation with input from the LOBs. How does your organization move forward with cloud? In his general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Paul Maravei, Regional Sales Manager, Hybrid Cloud and Managed Services at Cisco, discusses how Cisco and its partners offer a market-leading portfolio and ecosystem of cloud infrastructure and application services that allow you to uniquely and securely combine cloud business applications and services across multiple cloud delivery models.
Jun. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Jun. 27, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,193
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud environment, and we must architect and code accordingly. At the very least, you'll have no problem fillin...
Jun. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,186
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jun. 26, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,045
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, discussed IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will share what businesses must do to thrive in the IoE economy, citing examples from several industry sectors.
Jun. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,987
In his keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Rodney Rogers, CEO of Virtustream, discussed the evolution of the company from inception to its recent acquisition by EMC – including personal insights, lessons learned (and some WTF moments) along the way. Learn how Virtustream’s unique approach of combining the economics and elasticity of the consumer cloud model with proper performance, application automation and security into a platform became a breakout success with enterprise customers and a natural fit for the EMC Federation.
Jun. 25, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,132
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "Second Containers & Microservices Conference" will take place November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, and the “Third Containers & Microservices Conference” will take place June 7-9, 2016, at Javits Center in New York City. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
Jun. 22, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,715
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "First Containers & Microservices Conference" will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. The “Second Containers & Microservices Conference” will take place November 3-5, 2015, at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
Jun. 20, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,835
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal an...
Jun. 15, 2015 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,065
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS – software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
Jun. 15, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,861
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal today!
Jun. 15, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 5,917
In his keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Rodney Rogers, CEO of Virtustream, discusses the evolution of the company from inception to its recent acquisition by EMC – including personal insights, lessons learned (and some WTF moments) along the way. Learn how Virtustream’s unique approach of combining the economics and elasticity of the consumer cloud model with proper performance, application automation and security into a platform became a breakout success with enterprise customers and a natural fit for the EMC Federation.
Jun. 11, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,315
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Jun. 10, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,311