|By Kenrick Freemen||
|August 11, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
Java architect certification training lab is an interactive learning and assessment material for OCMJEA (formerly SCEA) certification, developed and published by EPractize Labs. The exam kit provides enough study notes and practice questions with brief explanations for the certification preparation. This Training Lab is bundled with set of mock exam questions and review slides to gear up self preparation. It is developed by experienced Java experts with review tips, real-world program examples, and challenging practice exams that systematically prepare you for the actual exam.
EPractize offers two Training Labs for the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certification (Formerly Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)) exams. It was one of the most recommended products by Java Certified Architects.
SCEA 5 Part 1 Training Lab
This software book delivers complete study guide and mock exam questions simulator for the Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam Step 1 (1Z0-864, OCMJEA 5 Part-1). Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Multiple choice exam.
- Application Design Concepts and Principles
- Common Architectures
- Integration and Messaging
- Business Tier Technologies
- Web Tier Technologies
- Applicability of Java EE Technology
SCEA 5 Part 2 & 3 Training Lab
This software book delivers 6 different OCMJEA mock assignment with architecture solution and essay questions for following examinations.
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Assignment (Step 2 of 3) (1Z0-865)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Essay Exam (Step 3 of 3) (1Z0-866)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Upgrade Exam (1Z0-868)
Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Assignment and Essay exams.
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Component Diagram
- Deployment Diagram
- OO Analysis
- Significant Architectural Design Considerations
- Tier and Layer Diagrams
- Design Framework Diagrams
Training Labs comes with proven learning methodology Plan, Practize and Archive (PPA). This methodology is designed with an intent to charge the user with confidence level and potential to achieve the desired certification. Thanks to EPractize Labs for introducing PPA methodology for Java Certification Training Labs.
This section provides details on the objectives of the certification/exam. Candidate can set their goals against topic and schedule the preparation time.
Understand the objective, Set Goals against each objectives and Schedule your preparation time
This section is the major part of the training lab. It includes pre-assessment test, basic and advanced sessions, session quiz, mock exams and focus lab.
- Pre-assessment: It is mainly used for candidate can identify their knowledge before the preparation. It gives the candidate a good startup and inspiration for their further studies.
- Basic Session: This session comes with two parts. First one is the basic study guide (e-book format) based on the OCMJEA exam objectives with neat presentation and definition. Second one is the mock exam which having the set of basic level mock question used for assess the candidates themselves.
- Advance Session: This session moves the preparation in to next level (in depth). It’s also comes with two parts. First one is advanced study guide and next one is advanced mock questions.
Note: Both sessions are customized accessible according to the topic-wise.
- Session Rewind Quiz: This session the assessment are taken by quiz basics. Candidate can check their answers after they finish answering the quiz. The Session rewind quiz offers two options. One is Topic-wise quiz (User can answer the quiz by topic-wise) and another one Customizable quiz (User can answer the quiz by levels - Beginners, Intermediate and Expert).
- Mock Exam: This is another very important part of the certification kit. It provides you exposure to the real exam environment using the mock exam simulator. It offers two modes: Default and Customizable. There are five Default mock exams. In Customizable mode you can select the level from beginner, intermediate and expert. It also allows selecting number of questions and time settings.
- Final Exam: Final exam is a replication of your final exam. User can take default exam or customize the final exam.
- Focus Lab: Focus Lab stores all the wrongly answered questions from assessment exams, session quizzes, mock labs or final exam. It classifies the questions based on the number of attempts. This helps you to select those questions that were attempted multiple times wrongly and focus your efforts to improvise on them.
Assess your current strength and weakness, Practize until you reach your goals, Focus weakness areas and practize more.
This section provides you a graphical and tabular representation of how far you were able to achieve your goals. It shows your understanding of the subject material. It also paves way to improve the status by giving planned assessments and accomplishments based on topics, labs, and dates.
- Reports: This step provides a summary of your hard work and dedication towards your certification preparation. The reports show you your progress of all the exams you had attempted so far. You can select any exam – Pre Measurement exam, Review Exam, Advanced Sessions, Session Rewind Quiz, Mock Exam and Final Exam and view the reports from Reports Lab. The kit also allows you to save the reports on your PC’s local disk by using the “Publish Report” option. A sample report interface is shown below:
- Assessment :This section tracks your goals and schedules in four segments listed below.
- Goals Tracker: It displays the tabular and graphical representation of your goals set versus goals achieved for every objective/topic. A sample goal tracker is shown below:
- Gantt Chart: It displays the Gantt view of the lab-wise planned vs the actual schedule and the percentage obtained for the same. A sample chart is shown below:
- Schedule Tracker: It displays the tracking information of all the labs in tabular format. It uses a color code to display the information. For a score of 80% or more the information is displayed in black. And for a score of less than 80% the information is displayed in red. A sample schedule tracker is shown below:
- PPA Tracker: If you have successfully accomplished your goal, PPA Tracker greets you with a message that you have achieved your goal. Additionally you are also presented a Certification of Completion.
Track goals, Track Schedule and Achieve your certificate.
The product is top rated and recommended by many Java Professionals and Architects. I strongly recommend this product for Java Architect exam preparation. I too have knowledge about other Training Labs they are offering and they equate the same quality like SCEA Training Labs.
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS – software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
May. 28, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,237
The recent trends like cloud computing, social, mobile and Internet of Things are forcing enterprises to modernize in order to compete in the competitive globalized markets. However, enterprises are approaching newer technologies with a more silo-ed way, gaining only sub optimal benefits. The Modern Enterprise model is presented as a newer way to think of enterprise IT, which takes a more holistic approach to embracing modern technologies.
May. 28, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,041
The true value of the Internet of Things (IoT) lies not just in the data, but through the services that protect the data, perform the analysis and present findings in a usable way. With many IoT elements rooted in traditional IT components, Big Data and IoT isn’t just a play for enterprise. In fact, the IoT presents SMBs with the prospect of launching entirely new activities and exploring innovative areas. CompTIA research identifies several areas where IoT is expected to have the greatest impact.
May. 28, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,957
There's no doubt that the Internet of Things is driving the next wave of innovation. Google has spent billions over the past few months vacuuming up companies that specialize in smart appliances and machine learning. Already, Philips light bulbs, Audi automobiles, and Samsung washers and dryers can communicate with and be controlled from mobile devices. To take advantage of the opportunities the Internet of Things brings to your business, you'll want to start preparing now.
May. 28, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,818
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robin Raymond, Chief Architect at Hookflash, will walk through the shifting landscape of traditional telephone and voice services ...
May. 28, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,389
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems at Red Hat, described how to revolutioniz...
May. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,881
The world is at a tipping point where the technology, the device and global adoption are converging to such a point that we will see an explosion of a world where smartphone devices not only allow us to talk to each other, but allow for communication between everything – serving as a central hub from which we control our world – MediaTek is at the heart of both driving this and allowing the markets to drive this reality forward themselves. The next wave of consumer gadgets is here – smart, connected, and small. If your ambitions are big, so are ours. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jack Hu, D...
May. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 708
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, and physical persons. In the IoT vision, every new "thing" - sensor, actuator, data source, data con...
May. 28, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,217
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo, June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be
May. 28, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,106
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
May. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,728
SYS-CON Events announced today that MetraTech, now part of Ericsson, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society- a world leader in communications infrastructure, software and services. Some 40% of the world’s mobile traffic runs through networks Ericsson has supplied, serving more than 2.5 billion subscribers.
May. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,424
SYS-CON Events announced today that O'Reilly Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participa...
May. 28, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 706
We’re entering a new era of computing technology that many are calling the Internet of Things (IoT). Machine to machine, machine to infrastructure, machine to environment, the Internet of Everything, the Internet of Intelligent Things, intelligent systems – call it what you want, but it’s happening, and its potential is huge. IoT is comprised of smart machines interacting and communicating with other machines, objects, environments and infrastructures. As a result, huge volumes of data are being generated, and that data is being processed into useful actions that can “command and control” thi...
May. 28, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 664
There will be 150 billion connected devices by 2020. New digital businesses have already disrupted value chains across every industry. APIs are at the center of the digital business. You need to understand what assets you have that can be exposed digitally, what their digital value chain is, and how to create an effective business model around that value chain to compete in this economy. No enterprise can be complacent and not engage in the digital economy. Learn how to be the disruptor and not the disruptee.
May. 28, 2015 11:08 AM EDT Reads: 577
There's Big Data, then there's really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, discussed how IoT, Big Data and deployments are processing massive data volumes from wearables, utilities and other machines...
May. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,174
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists will peel away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud environment, and we must architect and code accordingly. At the very least, you'll have no problem fil...
May. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,855
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal an...
May. 28, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,495
The worldwide cellular network will be the backbone of the future IoT, and the telecom industry is clamoring to get on board as more than just a data pipe. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Evan McGee, CTO of Ring Plus, Inc., discussed what service operators can offer that would benefit IoT entrepreneurs, inventors, and consumers. Evan McGee is the CTO of RingPlus, a leading innovative U.S. MVNO and wireless enabler. His focus is on combining web technologies with traditional telecom to create a new breed of unified communication that is easily accessible to the general consumer. With over a de...
May. 28, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,751
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize supplier management. Learn about enterprise architecture strategies for designing connected systems tha...
May. 28, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,926
From telemedicine to smart cars, digital homes and industrial monitoring, the explosive growth of IoT has created exciting new business opportunities for real time calls and messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ivelin Ivanov, CEO and Co-Founder of Telestax, shared some of the new revenue sources that IoT created for Restcomm – the open source telephony platform from Telestax. Ivelin Ivanov is a technology entrepreneur who founded Mobicents, an Open Source VoIP Platform, to help create, deploy, and manage applications integrating voice, video and data. He is the co-founder of TeleStax, a...
May. 28, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,379