|By Kenrick Freemen||
|August 11, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
Java architect certification training lab is an interactive learning and assessment material for OCMJEA (formerly SCEA) certification, developed and published by EPractize Labs. The exam kit provides enough study notes and practice questions with brief explanations for the certification preparation. This Training Lab is bundled with set of mock exam questions and review slides to gear up self preparation. It is developed by experienced Java experts with review tips, real-world program examples, and challenging practice exams that systematically prepare you for the actual exam.
EPractize offers two Training Labs for the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certification (Formerly Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)) exams. It was one of the most recommended products by Java Certified Architects.
SCEA 5 Part 1 Training Lab
This software book delivers complete study guide and mock exam questions simulator for the Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam Step 1 (1Z0-864, OCMJEA 5 Part-1). Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Multiple choice exam.
- Application Design Concepts and Principles
- Common Architectures
- Integration and Messaging
- Business Tier Technologies
- Web Tier Technologies
- Applicability of Java EE Technology
SCEA 5 Part 2 & 3 Training Lab
This software book delivers 6 different OCMJEA mock assignment with architecture solution and essay questions for following examinations.
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Assignment (Step 2 of 3) (1Z0-865)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Essay Exam (Step 3 of 3) (1Z0-866)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Upgrade Exam (1Z0-868)
Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Assignment and Essay exams.
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Component Diagram
- Deployment Diagram
- OO Analysis
- Significant Architectural Design Considerations
- Tier and Layer Diagrams
- Design Framework Diagrams
Training Labs comes with proven learning methodology Plan, Practize and Archive (PPA). This methodology is designed with an intent to charge the user with confidence level and potential to achieve the desired certification. Thanks to EPractize Labs for introducing PPA methodology for Java Certification Training Labs.
This section provides details on the objectives of the certification/exam. Candidate can set their goals against topic and schedule the preparation time.
Understand the objective, Set Goals against each objectives and Schedule your preparation time
This section is the major part of the training lab. It includes pre-assessment test, basic and advanced sessions, session quiz, mock exams and focus lab.
- Pre-assessment: It is mainly used for candidate can identify their knowledge before the preparation. It gives the candidate a good startup and inspiration for their further studies.
- Basic Session: This session comes with two parts. First one is the basic study guide (e-book format) based on the OCMJEA exam objectives with neat presentation and definition. Second one is the mock exam which having the set of basic level mock question used for assess the candidates themselves.
- Advance Session: This session moves the preparation in to next level (in depth). It’s also comes with two parts. First one is advanced study guide and next one is advanced mock questions.
Note: Both sessions are customized accessible according to the topic-wise.
- Session Rewind Quiz: This session the assessment are taken by quiz basics. Candidate can check their answers after they finish answering the quiz. The Session rewind quiz offers two options. One is Topic-wise quiz (User can answer the quiz by topic-wise) and another one Customizable quiz (User can answer the quiz by levels - Beginners, Intermediate and Expert).
- Mock Exam: This is another very important part of the certification kit. It provides you exposure to the real exam environment using the mock exam simulator. It offers two modes: Default and Customizable. There are five Default mock exams. In Customizable mode you can select the level from beginner, intermediate and expert. It also allows selecting number of questions and time settings.
- Final Exam: Final exam is a replication of your final exam. User can take default exam or customize the final exam.
- Focus Lab: Focus Lab stores all the wrongly answered questions from assessment exams, session quizzes, mock labs or final exam. It classifies the questions based on the number of attempts. This helps you to select those questions that were attempted multiple times wrongly and focus your efforts to improvise on them.
Assess your current strength and weakness, Practize until you reach your goals, Focus weakness areas and practize more.
This section provides you a graphical and tabular representation of how far you were able to achieve your goals. It shows your understanding of the subject material. It also paves way to improve the status by giving planned assessments and accomplishments based on topics, labs, and dates.
- Reports: This step provides a summary of your hard work and dedication towards your certification preparation. The reports show you your progress of all the exams you had attempted so far. You can select any exam – Pre Measurement exam, Review Exam, Advanced Sessions, Session Rewind Quiz, Mock Exam and Final Exam and view the reports from Reports Lab. The kit also allows you to save the reports on your PC’s local disk by using the “Publish Report” option. A sample report interface is shown below:
- Assessment :This section tracks your goals and schedules in four segments listed below.
- Goals Tracker: It displays the tabular and graphical representation of your goals set versus goals achieved for every objective/topic. A sample goal tracker is shown below:
- Gantt Chart: It displays the Gantt view of the lab-wise planned vs the actual schedule and the percentage obtained for the same. A sample chart is shown below:
- Schedule Tracker: It displays the tracking information of all the labs in tabular format. It uses a color code to display the information. For a score of 80% or more the information is displayed in black. And for a score of less than 80% the information is displayed in red. A sample schedule tracker is shown below:
- PPA Tracker: If you have successfully accomplished your goal, PPA Tracker greets you with a message that you have achieved your goal. Additionally you are also presented a Certification of Completion.
Track goals, Track Schedule and Achieve your certificate.
The product is top rated and recommended by many Java Professionals and Architects. I strongly recommend this product for Java Architect exam preparation. I too have knowledge about other Training Labs they are offering and they equate the same quality like SCEA Training Labs.
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of streaming data in the cloud with an enterprise grade SLA. It features built-in integration with Azur...
Aug. 28, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 118
A producer of the first smartphones and tablets, presenter Lee M. Williams will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, COO of ETwater, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater.
Aug. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron's memory solutions enable the world's most innovative computing, consumer,...
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 137
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevOps to advance innovation and increase agility. Specializing in designing, imple...
Aug. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 179
While many app developers are comfortable building apps for the smartphone, there is a whole new world out there. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Narayan Sainaney, Co-founder and CTO of Mojio, will discuss how the business case for connected car apps is growing and, with open platform companies having already done the heavy lifting, there really is no barrier to entry.
Aug. 28, 2015 11:30 AM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 28, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 802
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Aug. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EDT
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Aug. 28, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 388
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes about through a Communications Platform as a Service which allows for messaging, screen sharing, video...
Aug. 28, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 543
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Aug. 28, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 341
The Internet of Things (IoT) is about the digitization of physical assets including sensors, devices, machines, gateways, and the network. It creates possibilities for significant value creation and new revenue generating business models via data democratization and ubiquitous analytics across IoT networks. The explosion of data in all forms in IoT requires a more robust and broader lens in order to enable smarter timely actions and better outcomes. Business operations become the key driver of IoT applications and projects. Business operations, IT, and data scientists need advanced analytics t...
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 337
With the proliferation of connected devices underpinning new Internet of Things systems, Brandon Schulz, Director of Luxoft IoT – Retail, will be looking at the transformation of the retail customer experience in brick and mortar stores in his session at @ThingsExpo. Questions he will address include: Will beacons drop to the wayside like QR codes, or be a proximity-based profit driver? How will the customer experience change in stores of all types when everything can be instrumented and analyzed? As an area of investment, how might a retail company move towards an innovation methodolo...
Aug. 27, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 388
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Aug. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 291
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Treloar, President and COO of Bebaio, will explore examples of brands transforming their businesses by t...
Aug. 27, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 154
Akana has announced the availability of the new Akana Healthcare Solution. The API-driven solution helps healthcare organizations accelerate their transition to being secure, digitally interoperable businesses. It leverages the Health Level Seven International Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (HL7 FHIR) standard to enable broader business use of medical data. Akana developed the Healthcare Solution in response to healthcare businesses that want to increase electronic, multi-device access to health records while reducing operating costs and complying with government regulations.
Aug. 26, 2015 07:00 AM EDT
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducted a live demonstration of how quickly application development can happen when the need to comply wit...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 540
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 470
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,558
MuleSoft has announced the findings of its 2015 Connectivity Benchmark Report on the adoption and business impact of APIs. The findings suggest traditional businesses are quickly evolving into "composable enterprises" built out of hundreds of connected software services, applications and devices. Most are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT) and microservices technologies like Docker. A majority are integrating wearables, like smart watches, and more than half plan to generate revenue with APIs within the next year.
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 271
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,218