|By Kenrick Freemen||
|August 11, 2012 06:00 AM EDT||
Java architect certification training lab is an interactive learning and assessment material for OCMJEA (formerly SCEA) certification, developed and published by EPractize Labs. The exam kit provides enough study notes and practice questions with brief explanations for the certification preparation. This Training Lab is bundled with set of mock exam questions and review slides to gear up self preparation. It is developed by experienced Java experts with review tips, real-world program examples, and challenging practice exams that systematically prepare you for the actual exam.
EPractize offers two Training Labs for the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certification (Formerly Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)) exams. It was one of the most recommended products by Java Certified Architects.
SCEA 5 Part 1 Training Lab
This software book delivers complete study guide and mock exam questions simulator for the Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam Step 1 (1Z0-864, OCMJEA 5 Part-1). Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Multiple choice exam.
- Application Design Concepts and Principles
- Common Architectures
- Integration and Messaging
- Business Tier Technologies
- Web Tier Technologies
- Applicability of Java EE Technology
SCEA 5 Part 2 & 3 Training Lab
This software book delivers 6 different OCMJEA mock assignment with architecture solution and essay questions for following examinations.
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Assignment (Step 2 of 3) (1Z0-865)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Essay Exam (Step 3 of 3) (1Z0-866)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Upgrade Exam (1Z0-868)
Following exam topics are covered by EPractize Labs Java architect certification Training Lab for Assignment and Essay exams.
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Component Diagram
- Deployment Diagram
- OO Analysis
- Significant Architectural Design Considerations
- Tier and Layer Diagrams
- Design Framework Diagrams
Training Labs comes with proven learning methodology Plan, Practize and Archive (PPA). This methodology is designed with an intent to charge the user with confidence level and potential to achieve the desired certification. Thanks to EPractize Labs for introducing PPA methodology for Java Certification Training Labs.
This section provides details on the objectives of the certification/exam. Candidate can set their goals against topic and schedule the preparation time.
Understand the objective, Set Goals against each objectives and Schedule your preparation time
This section is the major part of the training lab. It includes pre-assessment test, basic and advanced sessions, session quiz, mock exams and focus lab.
- Pre-assessment: It is mainly used for candidate can identify their knowledge before the preparation. It gives the candidate a good startup and inspiration for their further studies.
- Basic Session: This session comes with two parts. First one is the basic study guide (e-book format) based on the OCMJEA exam objectives with neat presentation and definition. Second one is the mock exam which having the set of basic level mock question used for assess the candidates themselves.
- Advance Session: This session moves the preparation in to next level (in depth). It’s also comes with two parts. First one is advanced study guide and next one is advanced mock questions.
Note: Both sessions are customized accessible according to the topic-wise.
- Session Rewind Quiz: This session the assessment are taken by quiz basics. Candidate can check their answers after they finish answering the quiz. The Session rewind quiz offers two options. One is Topic-wise quiz (User can answer the quiz by topic-wise) and another one Customizable quiz (User can answer the quiz by levels - Beginners, Intermediate and Expert).
- Mock Exam: This is another very important part of the certification kit. It provides you exposure to the real exam environment using the mock exam simulator. It offers two modes: Default and Customizable. There are five Default mock exams. In Customizable mode you can select the level from beginner, intermediate and expert. It also allows selecting number of questions and time settings.
- Final Exam: Final exam is a replication of your final exam. User can take default exam or customize the final exam.
- Focus Lab: Focus Lab stores all the wrongly answered questions from assessment exams, session quizzes, mock labs or final exam. It classifies the questions based on the number of attempts. This helps you to select those questions that were attempted multiple times wrongly and focus your efforts to improvise on them.
Assess your current strength and weakness, Practize until you reach your goals, Focus weakness areas and practize more.
This section provides you a graphical and tabular representation of how far you were able to achieve your goals. It shows your understanding of the subject material. It also paves way to improve the status by giving planned assessments and accomplishments based on topics, labs, and dates.
- Reports: This step provides a summary of your hard work and dedication towards your certification preparation. The reports show you your progress of all the exams you had attempted so far. You can select any exam – Pre Measurement exam, Review Exam, Advanced Sessions, Session Rewind Quiz, Mock Exam and Final Exam and view the reports from Reports Lab. The kit also allows you to save the reports on your PC’s local disk by using the “Publish Report” option. A sample report interface is shown below:
- Assessment :This section tracks your goals and schedules in four segments listed below.
- Goals Tracker: It displays the tabular and graphical representation of your goals set versus goals achieved for every objective/topic. A sample goal tracker is shown below:
- Gantt Chart: It displays the Gantt view of the lab-wise planned vs the actual schedule and the percentage obtained for the same. A sample chart is shown below:
- Schedule Tracker: It displays the tracking information of all the labs in tabular format. It uses a color code to display the information. For a score of 80% or more the information is displayed in black. And for a score of less than 80% the information is displayed in red. A sample schedule tracker is shown below:
- PPA Tracker: If you have successfully accomplished your goal, PPA Tracker greets you with a message that you have achieved your goal. Additionally you are also presented a Certification of Completion.
Track goals, Track Schedule and Achieve your certificate.
The product is top rated and recommended by many Java Professionals and Architects. I strongly recommend this product for Java Architect exam preparation. I too have knowledge about other Training Labs they are offering and they equate the same quality like SCEA Training Labs.
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,240
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Oct. 27, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,908
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,150
Intelligent machines are here. Robots, self-driving cars, drones, bots and many IoT devices are becoming smarter with Machine Learning. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Sudha Jamthe, CEO of IoTDisruptions.com, will discuss the next wave of business disruption at the junction of IoT and AI, impacting many industries and set to change our lives, work and world as we know it.
Oct. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 261
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,051
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,416
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,222
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,160
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,588
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,024
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Oct. 27, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,939
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,096
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,069
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 27, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,275
The IoT industry is now at a crossroads, between the fast-paced innovation of technologies and the pending mass adoption by global enterprises. The complexity of combining rapidly evolving technologies and the need to establish practices for market acceleration pose a strong challenge to global enterprises as well as IoT vendors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Smith, senior product manager for Numerex, will discuss how Numerex, as an experienced, established IoT provider, has embraced a ...
Oct. 27, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,219
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,886
Donna Yasay, President of HomeGrid Forum, today discussed with a panel of technology peers how certification programs are at the forefront of interoperability, and the answer for vendors looking to keep up with today's growing industry for smart home innovation. "To ensure multi-vendor interoperability, accredited industry certification programs should be used for every product to provide credibility and quality assurance for retail and carrier based customers looking to add ever increasing num...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 788
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, will discuss how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team a...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 785
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,118
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,517