REDWOOD SHORES, CA and JAKARTA, INDONESIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk ("PGN"), Indonesia's largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, has successfully implemented Oracle Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager (Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager) and Oracle Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Intelligence (Oracle Enterprise GRC Intelligence), part of Oracle Fusion Applications.
- PGN selected Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager and Enterprise GRC Intelligence to meet regulatory compliance, risk management and control requirements after conducting a multi-stage assessment of Oracle Fusion GRC in October 2011. The implementation was completed in June 2012.
- PGN believes Oracle Fusion GRC help provide a clear picture of the PGN risk profile and identify risks of a critical nature and enabling an immediate and coordinated response. Furthermore, major casualties and other operational risks can be better predicted and mitigated using automated processes within Oracle Fusion GRC.
- PGN has also implemented Oracle Enterprise Performance Management to integrate financial and operational planning processes and improve predictability.
- Oracle's Siebel Contact Center and Service provides the backbone to PGN's customer service operations.
- PGN teamed with KPMG, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), for this project. KPMG provided implementation and integration services to PGN.
Built on a Standards-Based Platform for Risk Management and Compliance
- Oracle Enterprise GRC Manager supports cross-enterprise, risk-based modeling, analysis, treatment and decision making, allowing organizations to embed clear accountabilities for risk management and control across the enterprise.
- Combining qualitative and quantitative information in integrated dashboards and reports, Oracle Enterprise GRC Intelligence enables executives and managers to confidently identify and focus efforts on key risks and control issues including intelligence on access policy conflicts.
- PGN uses Oracle GRC Manager and Oracle Enterprise GRC Intelligence with the Oracle E-Business Suite, designed on open, standards-based architecture to provide support for non-Oracle packaged applications and bespoke applications in heterogeneous multi-vendor environments.
- "In so many organizations, gathering the necessary information and obtaining clear visibility of a risk profile can be a cumbersome and costly undertaking," said Mr. M. Wahid Sutopo, Director of Investment Planning and Risk Management, PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk. "By implementing Oracle Fusion GRC, we can manage risk better because we have a single source of information across the enterprise and can automate risk and compliance processes in a real-time manner."
- "The greatest GRC challenge is creating a consolidated view of compliance, risk and internal controls," said Davian Omas, Country Manager Applications, Oracle Indonesia. "Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk and Compliance helps to address this challenge by preventing information silos and redundant tasks and providing the use of a single, consolidated repository for all GRC programs. This unified approach helps PGN establish the processes they will use for GRC initiatives, and also improve the predictability of their business results."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.