|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 09:27 AM EST||
CloudBees, Inc., the Java Platform as a Service (PaaS) innovation leader, today announced the addition of new Verified partners and their services to the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem, making it easier than ever for developers to quickly and easily build, test and deploy Java applications in the cloud.
This latest expansion of the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem offers developers access to even more services that work on the CloudBees Platform. Partners who join the Ecosystem at the Verified Solutions Partner level enjoy the benefit of exposing their services to thousands of cutting-edge Java developers at a very low barrier to entry.
“When a customer is selecting a platform to build, run and manage their applications, they're looking for one that supports their specific application needs," said Andrew Lee, vice president, business development, CloudBees. “The need might be for an IDE they're familiar with, like Codenvy or IntelliJ IDEA; a load testing service, like BlazeMeter or Blitz; access to memcache servers, like Memcachier; a managed search capability, like with SearchBox; or a Big Data as-a-service solution, like Treasure Data. We strive to have breadth in the CloudBees Platform by providing essential services that offer both a curated experience and one filled with choice. The combination of CloudBees services and partner services addresses our mutual customers' application needs."
Erem Boto, co-founder of CloudBees customer Egraphs, said his company has tapped the CloudBees Ecosystem for deployment services to launch an innovative sports-related application. The Egraphs application provides customers a personalized voice message and an “egraph” – a digitally written note - from a sports star of their choice.
“The core functionality necessary to run a web-based business is provided to us by the CloudBees Platform,” said Boto. “However, the benefits available from the CloudBees Ecosystem are astonishing. There are many tested, verified and even integrated Ecosystem services available that we can use to streamline our development and deployment processes. The CloudBees-offered services along with other CloudBees Ecosystem services are going to be increasingly valuable to us as our business continues to grow.”
Verified Solutions partner services have been tested and certified on the CloudBees Platform in order to help ensure a smooth experience for users.
New Verified Partner services include:
- BlazeMeter, a self-service, load-testing platform providing an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box load testing solution, fully compatible with Apache JMeter. With BlazeMeter’s Jenkins CI plugin, the continuous development process can now include JMeter-based cloud testing without having to set up test environments.
- Blitz, for testing app loads quickly, easily and for free, and helps them calculate the resources they’ll need for a given application by simulating the load on their apps. The Blitz plugin for Jenkins makes it easy to integrate load testing into existing continuous integration jobs.
- Codenvy (formerly eXo IDE), a cloud environment for coding, building, and debugging apps. Its development PaaS uses the cloud’s infinite resources to shorten development tasks while organizations simplify on-boarding, collaboration and compliance processes.
- Eranea, which delivers Cobol2Cloud, a suite of tools that run Cobol applications in the cloud to optimize their TCO and increase their reach via the Internet. With Cobol2Cloud, customers can be setting up the “transcoding factory” on [email protected] and run the transcoded applications on [email protected]
- Heirloom Elastic COBOL, leverages high-value trusted COBOL & CICS workloads on the Java platform and in the cloud. With Elastic COBOL, you can recompile commercial, on-line and batch workloads into Java source code so they execute 100 percent as Java applications.
- IntelliJ IDEA, the most intelligent Java IDE for web, enterprise and mobile development. It is focused on raising developer productivity and offers the most intelligent code assistance for cutting-edge languages and frameworks.
- Mailjet, an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both transactional and marketing emails. Its cloud-based infrastructure is unique and highly scalable. A proprietary technology built on the CloudBees platform optimizes the sending and deliverability of app emails.
- MemCachier, which manages and scales clusters of memcache servers so developers can focus on their apps. MemCachier offers the easiest, most advanced, managed memcache solution. Using MemCachier, developers never have to change their code when they increase or decrease capacity.
- Qworum, which allows developers to modularize and integrate their web applications with interactive services. It provides advanced browser capabilities for modularizing web applications and for integrating web applications with each other.
- RunMyProcess, which allows developers to build and run integrated workflow apps in the cloud. It is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) on which developers design, integrate, run and manage a company’s business processes.
- SearchBox, a hosted, managed and scalable search as a service powered by ElasticSearch, the final frontier of search engines. SearchBox offers instant setup and easy integration, real-time, fast search results, automatic scalability with plan changes, direct support from developers, and 24/7 monitoring.
- Treasure Data, a pre-built, multi-tenancy cloud platform that is already delivering big data analytics to more than 50 customers in production, managing more than 200 billion rows of data and processing 130,000 jobs per day.
- Learn more about the CloudBees Platform: http://www.cloudbees.com/dev.cb/
- Learn more about the cloud services offered within the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform/ecosystem/overview.cb
- Apply to be a CloudBees Ecosystem partner: http://www.cloudbees.com/platform-ecosystem-join.cb
CloudBees (www.cloudbees.com) turbo-charges the way Java applications are built and deployed to meet the rapid pace of business in an on-line and increasingly mobile world. By eliminating the friction caused by provisioning, maintaining and administering complex hardware and software infrastructure, we streamline and accelerate the entire Java application lifecycle from development to deployment. The CloudBees Platform provides a set of rich services that are easily consumed by developers, allowing them to rapidly build and deploy new business applications with zero IT administrative overhead. Our AnyCloud Service Architecture enables those applications to be easily deployed to any public, regional or enterprise cloud environment. CloudBees serves the needs of a wide range of businesses from small startups that want to focus on quickly creating new on-line businesses to large IT organizations that need to rapidly respond to new business application projects. Follow CloudBees on Twitter (@CloudBees) and on Facebook. You can also try CloudBees for free.
Backed by Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of middleware and open source technology professionals.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,224
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,611
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 25, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,983
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,807
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,591
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,112
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,013
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 25, 2017 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 854
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 25, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,473
SYS-CON Events announced today that CrowdReviews.com has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CrowdReviews.com is a transparent online platform for determining which products and services are the best based on the opinion of the crowd. The crowd consists of Internet users that have experienced products and services first-hand and have an interest in letting other potential buyers...
Mar. 25, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,492
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Mar. 25, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,031
SYS-CON Events announced today that Infranics will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Since 2000, Infranics has developed SysMaster Suite, which is required for the stable and efficient management of ICT infrastructure. The ICT management solution developed and provided by Infranics continues to add intelligence to the ICT infrastructure through the IMC (Infra Management Cycle) based on mathemat...
Mar. 25, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,872
SYS-CON Events announced today that SD Times | BZ Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BZ Media LLC is a high-tech media company that produces technical conferences and expositions, and publishes a magazine, newsletters and websites in the software development, SharePoint, mobile development and commercial UAV markets.
Mar. 25, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,176
SYS-CON Events announced today that Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Mar. 25, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,989
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 13,976
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,046
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,764
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,746
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 25, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,733
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 25, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 639