ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's platform-as-a-service. The new platform enables developers to build ap...
|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2014 02:01 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/12/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries face unique challenges in their efforts to reach healthcare providers, payors, and prescription influencers with personalized communications. At the same time, diminishing budgets require more output from less resources, which makes traditional in-person marketing too expensive and inefficient. To help life science organizations address these challenges and better target and engage with key healthcare audiences, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- To help life sciences organizations better reach and engage customers, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution for marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries that offer industry-specific best practices and capabilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- To improve efficiencies in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences offers predefined contact and account fields, customized campaign templates based on industry best practices, and life science-specific reporting templates that drive user adoption, optimize performance and help marketing organizations achieve rapid time to value,.
- To improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, industry-specific capabilities in Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences help marketers target specific healthcare audiences, improve engagement, enhance measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- The advanced targeting and segmentation capabilities also improve campaign reach and maximize sales staff effectiveness by enabling marketers to personalize engagement and foster one-to-one conversations with healthcare professionals and prescription influencers.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for financial services, industrial services and life sciences. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences helps marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries increase revenues and reduce costs by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications across all channels.
- Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the life science industry makes it simple to create campaigns, landing pages and forms, and automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation technology helps life science marketers increase engagement, improve efficiency and drive sales by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps improve sales team productivity by identifying the best leads and nurturing unqualified, or cold leads, to help move them along the buyer's journey.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on qualified sales leads, pipeline and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for eDetailing, medical education events, formulary approval and online product education campaigns, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- "Each industry faces its own set of unique marketing challenges, which many one-size-fits-all marketing platforms fail to address," said Jason Rushforth, VP Industry Solutions at Oracle Marketing Cloud. "At Oracle we are committed to leveraging our extensive insights across a range of verticals to deliver industry-specific marketing solutions. The release of Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences further demonstrates that commitment and addresses the unique marketing challenges faced by the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Dec. 21, 2014 06:15 AM EST Reads: 2,099
The BPM world is going through some evolution or changes where traditional business process management solutions really have nowhere to go in terms of development of the road map. In this demo at 15th Cloud Expo, Kyle Hansen, Director of Professional Services at AgilePoint, shows AgilePoint’s unique approach to dealing with this market circumstance by developing a rapid application composition or development framework.
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,317
"BSQUARE is in the business of selling software solutions for smart connected devices. It's obvious that IoT has moved from being a technology to being a fundamental part of business, and in the last 18 months people have said let's figure out how to do it and let's put some focus on it, " explained Dave Wagstaff, VP & Chief Architect, at BSQUARE Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,963
The major cloud platforms defy a simple, side-by-side analysis. Each of the major IaaS public-cloud platforms offers their own unique strengths and functionality. Options for on-site private cloud are diverse as well, and must be designed and deployed while taking existing legacy architecture and infrastructure into account. Then the reality is that most enterprises are embarking on a hybrid cloud strategy and programs. In this Power Panel at 15th Cloud Expo (http://www.CloudComputingExpo.com), moderated by Ashar Baig, Research Director, Cloud, at Gigaom Research, Nate Gordon, Director of T...
Dec. 20, 2014 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,392
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover how hardware commoditization, the ubiquitous nature of connectivity, and the emergence of Big Data a...
Dec. 20, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,302
SYS-CON Events announced today that Windstream, a leading provider of advanced network and cloud communications, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas.
Dec. 20, 2014 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,247
“In the past year we've seen a lot of stabilization of WebRTC. You can now use it in production with a far greater degree of certainty. A lot of the real developments in the past year have been in things like the data channel, which will enable a whole new type of application," explained Peter Dunkley, Technical Director at Acision, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 20, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 1,329
SYS-CON Events announced today that IDenticard will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IDenticard™ is the security division of Brady Corp (NYSE: BRC), a $1.5 billion manufacturer of identification products. We have small-company values with the strength and stability of a major corporation. IDenticard offers local sales, support and service to our customers across the United States and Canada. Our partner network encompasses some 300 of the world's leading systems integrators and security s...
Dec. 20, 2014 07:00 AM EST Reads: 2,133
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete at launch. DevOps may be disruptive, but it is essential.
Dec. 18, 2014 09:45 PM EST Reads: 1,158
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,362
Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, at more than US$500 billion, and ranks 23rd in the world. A recent re-evaluation of Nigeria's true economic size doubled the previous estimate, and brought it well ahead of South Africa, which is a member (unlike Nigeria) of the G20 club for political as well as economic reasons. Nigeria's economy can be said to be quite diverse from one point of view, but heavily dependent on oil and gas at the same time. Oil and natural gas account for about 15% of Nigera's overall economy, but traditionally represent more than 90% of the country's exports and as...
Dec. 18, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 902
The Internet of Things is a misnomer. That implies that everything is on the Internet, and that simply should not be - especially for things that are blurring the line between medical devices that stimulate like a pacemaker and quantified self-sensors like a pedometer or pulse tracker. The mesh of things that we manage must be segmented into zones of trust for sensing data, transmitting data, receiving command and control administrative changes, and peer-to-peer mesh messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Bagnulo, Solution Architect / Software Engineer at SOA Software, focused on desi...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:15 PM EST Reads: 1,398
"At our booth we are showing how to provide trust in the Internet of Things. Trust is where everything starts to become secure and trustworthy. Now with the scaling of the Internet of Things it becomes an interesting question – I've heard numbers from 200 billion devices next year up to a trillion in the next 10 to 15 years," explained Johannes Lintzen, Vice President of Sales at Utimaco, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,449
"For over 25 years we have been working with a lot of enterprise customers and we have seen how companies create applications. And now that we have moved to cloud computing, mobile, social and the Internet of Things, we see that the market needs a new way of creating applications," stated Jesse Shiah, CEO, President and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,439
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the industry’s first all flash version of HyperConverged Appliances that include both compute and storag...
Dec. 17, 2014 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,360
Today’s enterprise is being driven by disruptive competitive and human capital requirements to provide enterprise application access through not only desktops, but also mobile devices. To retrofit existing programs across all these devices using traditional programming methods is very costly and time consuming – often prohibitively so. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., discussed how you can create applications that run on all mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops using a visual drag-and-drop application – and eForms-buildi...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,554
We certainly live in interesting technological times. And no more interesting than the current competing IoT standards for connectivity. Various standards bodies, approaches, and ecosystems are vying for mindshare and positioning for a competitive edge. It is clear that when the dust settles, we will have new protocols, evolved protocols, that will change the way we interact with devices and infrastructure. We will also have evolved web protocols, like HTTP/2, that will be changing the very core of our infrastructures. At the same time, we have old approaches made new again like micro-services...
Dec. 16, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,391
Code Halos - aka "digital fingerprints" - are the key organizing principle to understand a) how dumb things become smart and b) how to monetize this dynamic. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Brown, AVP, Center for the Future of Work at Cognizant Technology Solutions, outlined research, analysis and recommendations from his recently published book on this phenomena on the way leading edge organizations like GE and Disney are unlocking the Internet of Things opportunity and what steps your organization should be taking to position itself for the next platform of digital competition.
Dec. 15, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,743
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Dec. 15, 2014 10:30 AM EST Reads: 6,915
As the Internet of Things unfolds, mobile and wearable devices are blurring the line between physical and digital, integrating ever more closely with our interests, our routines, our daily lives. Contextual computing and smart, sensor-equipped spaces bring the potential to walk through a world that recognizes us and responds accordingly. We become continuous transmitters and receivers of data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Bolwell, Director of Innovation for HP's Printing and Personal Systems Group, discussed how key attributes of mobile technology – touch input, sensors, social, and ...
Dec. 15, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,986