|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2014 02:01 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/12/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries face unique challenges in their efforts to reach healthcare providers, payors, and prescription influencers with personalized communications. At the same time, diminishing budgets require more output from less resources, which makes traditional in-person marketing too expensive and inefficient. To help life science organizations address these challenges and better target and engage with key healthcare audiences, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- To help life sciences organizations better reach and engage customers, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution for marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries that offer industry-specific best practices and capabilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- To improve efficiencies in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences offers predefined contact and account fields, customized campaign templates based on industry best practices, and life science-specific reporting templates that drive user adoption, optimize performance and help marketing organizations achieve rapid time to value,.
- To improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, industry-specific capabilities in Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences help marketers target specific healthcare audiences, improve engagement, enhance measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- The advanced targeting and segmentation capabilities also improve campaign reach and maximize sales staff effectiveness by enabling marketers to personalize engagement and foster one-to-one conversations with healthcare professionals and prescription influencers.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for financial services, industrial services and life sciences. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences helps marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries increase revenues and reduce costs by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications across all channels.
- Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the life science industry makes it simple to create campaigns, landing pages and forms, and automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation technology helps life science marketers increase engagement, improve efficiency and drive sales by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps improve sales team productivity by identifying the best leads and nurturing unqualified, or cold leads, to help move them along the buyer's journey.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on qualified sales leads, pipeline and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for eDetailing, medical education events, formulary approval and online product education campaigns, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- "Each industry faces its own set of unique marketing challenges, which many one-size-fits-all marketing platforms fail to address," said Jason Rushforth, VP Industry Solutions at Oracle Marketing Cloud. "At Oracle we are committed to leveraging our extensive insights across a range of verticals to deliver industry-specific marketing solutions. The release of Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences further demonstrates that commitment and addresses the unique marketing challenges faced by the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 28, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,363
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society-changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jason Mondanaro, Director, Product Management at Metanga, discussed how you can plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change the world and it starts with business models and monetization strategies.
Jul. 28, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,746
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Jul. 28, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 207
The Internet of Things is not only adding billions of sensors and billions of terabytes to the Internet. It is also forcing a fundamental change in the way we envision Information Technology. For the first time, more data is being created by devices at the edge of the Internet rather than from centralized systems. What does this mean for today's IT professional? In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed this very serious issue of profound change in the industry.
Jul. 28, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,242
Discussions about cloud computing are evolving into discussions about enterprise IT in general. As enterprises increasingly migrate toward their own unique clouds, new issues such as the use of containers and microservices emerge to keep things interesting. In this Power Panel at 16th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the state of cloud computing today, and what enterprise IT professionals need to know about how the latest topics and trends affect their organization.
Jul. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,155
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jul. 28, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 401
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducted a live demonstration of how quickly application development can happen when the need to comply wit...
Jul. 28, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 169
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, discussed IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will share what businesses must do to thrive in the IoE economy, citing examples from several industry sectors.
Jul. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,024
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jul. 27, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,036
There will be 150 billion connected devices by 2020. New digital businesses have already disrupted value chains across every industry. APIs are at the center of the digital business. You need to understand what assets you have that can be exposed digitally, what their digital value chain is, and how to create an effective business model around that value chain to compete in this economy. No enterprise can be complacent and not engage in the digital economy. Learn how to be the disruptor and not the disruptee.
Jul. 27, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,017
Akana has released Envision, an enhanced API analytics platform that helps enterprises mine critical insights across their digital eco-systems, understand their customers and partners and offer value-added personalized services. “In today’s digital economy, data-driven insights are proving to be a key differentiator for businesses. Understanding the data that is being tunneled through their APIs and how it can be used to optimize their business and operations is of paramount importance,” said Alistair Farquharson, CTO of Akana.
Jul. 27, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 185
Business as usual for IT is evolving into a "Make or Buy" decision on a service-by-service conversation with input from the LOBs. How does your organization move forward with cloud? In his general session at 16th Cloud Expo, Paul Maravei, Regional Sales Manager, Hybrid Cloud and Managed Services at Cisco, discusses how Cisco and its partners offer a market-leading portfolio and ecosystem of cloud infrastructure and application services that allow you to uniquely and securely combine cloud business applications and services across multiple cloud delivery models.
Jul. 27, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,890
The enterprise market will drive IoT device adoption over the next five years. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Greenough, an analyst at BI Intelligence, division of Business Insider, analyzed how companies will adopt IoT products and the associated cost of adopting those products. John Greenough is the lead analyst covering the Internet of Things for BI Intelligence- Business Insider’s paid research service. Numerous IoT companies have cited his analysis of the IoT. Prior to joining BI Intelligence, he worked analyzing bank technology for Corporate Insight and The Clearing House Payment...
Jul. 26, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,547
In his keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Rodney Rogers, CEO of Virtustream, discussed the evolution of the company from inception to its recent acquisition by EMC – including personal insights, lessons learned (and some WTF moments) along the way. Learn how Virtustream’s unique approach of combining the economics and elasticity of the consumer cloud model with proper performance, application automation and security into a platform became a breakout success with enterprise customers and a natural fit for the EMC Federation.
Jul. 26, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,134
"Optimal Design is a technology integration and product development firm that specializes in connecting devices to the cloud," stated Joe Wascow, Co-Founder & CMO of Optimal Design, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 377
SYS-CON Events announced today that CommVault has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unp...
Jul. 25, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,933
Electric Cloud and Arynga have announced a product integration partnership that will bring Continuous Delivery solutions to the automotive Internet-of-Things (IoT) market. The joint solution will help automotive manufacturers, OEMs and system integrators adopt DevOps automation and Continuous Delivery practices that reduce software build and release cycle times within the complex and specific parameters of embedded and IoT software systems.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 409
"ciqada is a combined platform of hardware modules and server products that lets people take their existing devices or new devices and lets them be accessible over the Internet for their users," noted Geoff Engelstein of ciqada, a division of Mars International, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Jul. 25, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,517
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 25, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,478
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet conditions, Dyn ensures traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Jul. 24, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,042