|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2014 02:01 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/12/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries face unique challenges in their efforts to reach healthcare providers, payors, and prescription influencers with personalized communications. At the same time, diminishing budgets require more output from less resources, which makes traditional in-person marketing too expensive and inefficient. To help life science organizations address these challenges and better target and engage with key healthcare audiences, Oracle today announced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- To help life sciences organizations better reach and engage customers, Oracle today introduced Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences.
- The latest addition to the Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences is a flexible and scalable cloud-based solution for marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries that offer industry-specific best practices and capabilities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- To improve efficiencies in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences offers predefined contact and account fields, customized campaign templates based on industry best practices, and life science-specific reporting templates that drive user adoption, optimize performance and help marketing organizations achieve rapid time to value,.
- To improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, industry-specific capabilities in Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences help marketers target specific healthcare audiences, improve engagement, enhance measurement and produce actionable reporting.
- The advanced targeting and segmentation capabilities also improve campaign reach and maximize sales staff effectiveness by enabling marketers to personalize engagement and foster one-to-one conversations with healthcare professionals and prescription influencers.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud now has industry-specific marketing solutions for financial services, industrial services and life sciences. Each industry product is developed with the industry user in mind, incorporating marketing, content, and data analysis best practices.
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences helps marketers in the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries increase revenues and reduce costs by supporting the design and delivery of personalized communications across all channels.
- Key benefits delivered by Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences include:
- Optimized campaign management and execution: An intuitive user interface specifically designed for the life science industry makes it simple to create campaigns, landing pages and forms, and automate email, demand generation, and content marketing programs.
- Fast and accurate targeting: Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation technology helps life science marketers increase engagement, improve efficiency and drive sales by quickly and easily delivering relevant, targeted, and meaningful communications across traditional and social channels.
- Simplified marketing compliance: By logging, tracking and sending an exact copy to your system for every communication from marketing, Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences enables marketers to deploy compliant and approved digital communications across all channels.
- Better lead management: Oracle Eloqua Lead Management helps improve sales team productivity by identifying the best leads and nurturing unqualified, or cold leads, to help move them along the buyer's journey.
- Enhanced customer insight: Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement capabilities provide deep insights into marketing activities and campaign performance, showing impact on qualified sales leads, pipeline and ROI.
- Rapid deployment: With Oracle's proven methodology and pre-packaged content for eDetailing, medical education events, formulary approval and online product education campaigns, marketers can ensure rapid time to market for marketing campaigns.
- Simple integration: One-click integration enables marketers to quickly and easily integrate actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications. The solution also integrates with more than 100 social media and direct mail tools via connectors hosted in the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud.
- "Each industry faces its own set of unique marketing challenges, which many one-size-fits-all marketing platforms fail to address," said Jason Rushforth, VP Industry Solutions at Oracle Marketing Cloud. "At Oracle we are committed to leveraging our extensive insights across a range of verticals to deliver industry-specific marketing solutions. The release of Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences further demonstrates that commitment and addresses the unique marketing challenges faced by the medical device manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries."
- Oracle Eloqua Industry Solutions
- Oracle Eloqua for Life Sciences
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Measurement
- Oracle Eloqua AppCloud
- Oracle Eloqua Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
As cloud adoption continues to transform business, today’s global enterprises are challenged with managing a growing amount of information living outside of the data center. The rapid adoption of IoT and increasingly mobile workforce are exacerbating the problem. Ensuring secure data sharing and efficient backup poses capacity and bandwidth considerations as well as policy and regulatory compliance issues.
Aug. 31, 2016 11:52 AM EDT
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 31, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 757
Although it has gained significant traction in the consumer space, IoT is still in the early stages of adoption in enterprises environments. However, many companies are working on initiatives like Industry 4.0 that includes IoT as one of the key disruptive technologies expected to reshape businesses of tomorrow. The key challenges will be availability, robustness and reliability of networks that connect devices in a business environment. Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) is expected to...
Aug. 31, 2016 11:12 AM EDT Reads: 114
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Aug. 31, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 449
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Aug. 31, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 438
Developing software for the Internet of Things (IoT) comes with its own set of challenges. Security, privacy, and unified standards are a few key issues. In addition, each IoT product is comprised of (at least) three separate application components: the software embedded in the device, the back-end service, and the mobile application for the end user’s controls. Each component is developed by a different team, using different technologies and practices, and deployed to a different stack/target –...
Aug. 31, 2016 10:11 AM EDT Reads: 169
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 31, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,105
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 520
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 924
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 961
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 31, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 31, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,299
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,035
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 31, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,116
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 31, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,717
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 30, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,506
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 30, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 30, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,811
SYS-CON Events announced today that Adobe has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of co...
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,856
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,090