|By Marketwired .||
|April 9, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 04/09/14 -- COLLABORATE 14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Adoption of sales force automation (SFA) applications by sales reps remains one of the top challenges for today's sales organizations. To address this challenge, Oracle has made ease-of-use and improved productivity a core priority for our suite of Customer Experience Cloud offerings. With today's introduction of the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle announces major enhancements, which center squarely on improving sales productivity (efficiency, effectiveness, and on-boarding), improving the SFA mobile experience for sales representatives and sales managers, and minimizing the need for system training, data entry and reporting chores. To meet the needs of increasingly mobile sales organizations, Oracle Sales Cloud offers anywhere, anytime access to help sales reps sell more.
- Extending its commitment to helping organizations sell more, Oracle today announced the latest release of the Oracle Sales Cloud.
- By providing sales reps with a continuous and simplified experience on both desktop and mobile devices, even when in a disconnected mode, the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud provides "anywhere, anytime" access designed to achieve fast and wide user adoption.
- The latest release also helps sales reps focus on the deals with the highest likelihood of closing and increase the predictability of achieving sales targets by delivering real-time predictive analytics on both desktop and mobile devices.
- To further help sales reps maximize their time and achieve consistent forecasting, the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud includes real-time configurable dashboards that enable sales managers and sales executives to focus on areas at risk and problem deals, instead of spending valuable time collecting data.
- In addition to helping sales reps plan, prospect, collaborate and close effectively and efficiently, Oracle Sales Cloud also helps customers preserve their existing IT investments and establish an easy path to the cloud by facilitating integration from on-premise SFA systems such as Oracle Siebel, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- For more information regarding the future of sales force automation and mobile selling, register for an Oracle Sales Cloud and Gartner webcast on April 23, 9am PT/12pm ET.
- "Today's sales environment is competitive and challenging, and organizations need technology that simplifies processes and empowers staff to sell more efficiently," said Siva Sundaresan, Group Vice President, Oracle Sales Cloud. "The enhancements to Oracle Sales Cloud reinforce Oracle's commitment to deliver simple and smart sales automation solutions. With the latest release, Oracle Sales Cloud offers sales teams a simple design, more intelligence, and greater mobility to help optimize customer interactions, increase sales effectiveness and efficiency, and drive revenue."
- "The streamlined user interface and usability focus make Oracle's SaaS Sales Force Automation application easy to adopt and use with virtually no training. The smart phone and tablet user experiences virtually eliminate data entry and are enhanced with sales productivity capabilities that guide salespeople through the entire selling process," said Rebecca Wettemann, VP of Research, Nucleus Research. "With Oracle Sales Cloud, sales executives have all the metrics and tools they need to increase their teams' sales performance and effectiveness, with added value in areas such as territory management, forecasting, and compensation management."
- "Twenty years after they were invented, the number one reason for the failure of sales force automation (SFA) deployments has been the lack of adoption by field sales users who see little to no value in the amount of data they are asked to enter," said Bruce Daley, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research. "Owning many of the most successful first generation products, Oracle kept this requirement in mind when designing the user interface for Oracle Sales Cloud. Oracle deliberately chose to give its enterprise applications a consumer like look-and-feel and provide a colorful, contemporary, graphic user interface and has automated as much of the data entry as possible."
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle's Customer Experience Suite
- Oracle Customer Relationship Management
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Connect with Oracle Sales Cloud on Facebook and Twitter
- Drive Smarter Sales: The Future of Sales Force Automation and Mobile Selling Webcast
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 29, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,500
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,242
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 29, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,634
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,677
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,813
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,211
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,033
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,377
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,906
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,578
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,877
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,718
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 531
Is your aging software platform suffering from technical debt while the market changes and demands new solutions at a faster clip? It’s a bold move, but you might consider walking away from your core platform and starting fresh. ReadyTalk did exactly that. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, will discuss why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and over a decade of audio conferencing product development to start an innovati...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,178
WebRTC adoption has generated a wave of creative uses of communications and collaboration through websites, sales apps, customer care and business applications. As WebRTC has become more mainstream it has evolved to use cases beyond the original peer-to-peer case, which has led to a repeating requirement for interoperability with existing infrastructures. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Graham Holt, Executive Vice President of Daitan Group, will cover implementation examples that have enabled ea...
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,594
SYS-CON Events announced today that Numerex Corp, a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Numerex Corp. (NASDAQ:NMRX) is a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company's solutions produce new revenue streams or create operating...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,058
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,311
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,975
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 381
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 373