|By Marketwired .||
|June 25, 2014 01:58 PM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/25/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
With data growing at unprecedented levels, application providers need a robust, scalable and high-performance infrastructure to manage and analyze data at the speed of business. Helping Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) meet these challenges, Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is today extending its Oracle Exastack program to give partners the opportunity to achieve Oracle Exastack Ready or Optimized status for Oracle Big Data Appliance and Oracle Database Appliance.
The announcement was made today during the sixth annual Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) global kickoff event, "Engineered for Success: Oracle and Partners Winning Together." For a replay of the event, visit: http://bit.ly/1pgDjXL
- OPN is extending the Oracle Exastack Ready and Oracle Exastack Optimized program to include Oracle Database Appliance and Oracle Big Data Appliance.
- With the new offerings, Oracle partners can confidently demonstrate to their customers that they have the right infrastructure to manage today's most challenging data environments.
- Oracle Database Appliance is a simple, reliable, and complete package of software, server, storage, and networking for ISV applications that can save time and money by helping them streamline deployment, maintenance, and support of application workloads.
- Optimized to reduce deployment times and reduce risk, Oracle Big Data Appliance is an engineered system that offers a comprehensive and secure solution for ISVs to showcase their enterprise big data capabilities at a low total cost of ownership.
- The Oracle Exastack program helps enable ISVs and other members of OPN -- whether in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment -- rapidly innovate, build and deliver faster, more reliable applications by providing a scalable, integrated, and high-performance infrastructure.
- With the Exastack program, partners can certify their applications on Oracle Engineered Systems, signifying to customers that their applications are either supported and ready to run with or have been optimized, tuned and tested on engineered systems to deliver the reliability, speed and flexibility they require.
- With this program, ISVs can differentiate themselves by demonstrating to customers that their solutions are either supported -- Oracle Exastack Ready -- or tuned and tested -- Oracle Exastack Optimized -- to deliver optimum speed, scalability, and reliability with Oracle Engineered Systems.
- In the past fiscal year the program saw more than 190 percent growth in partner participation and support of Oracle Engineered Systems.
- More than 1,375 ISV applications are supported with Oracle Engineered Systems and have achieved an Oracle Exastack Ready status and over 200 ISV applications have achieved an Oracle Exastack Optimized status.
- "IFS has been leveraging Oracle database technology for more than 30 years as one of the cornerstones of our ERP enterprise architecture," said David Eager, vice president of Global Alliances at IFS. "The out-of-the-box simplicity of Oracle Database Appliance makes it even easier for us to manage the most challenging data workloads of our customers, while reducing cost and complexity. We look forward to adding Oracle Database Appliance Ready status next to our Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Optimized achievements to offer our customers more great ways to run their businesses in an agile way."
- "TCS was looking for an enterprise grade and reliable Hadoop solution for our HDMS document management application," said Jayant Dani, principal consultant, Component Engineering Group, TCS. "We were drawn to Oracle's Big Data Appliance for its ready to use platform, superior performance, scalability, and simple scale-out capabilities."
- "Oracle Database Appliance has enabled us to gain unprecedented levels of performance, with lower cost and less hassle than traditional database environments," said Amit A. Shah, vice president Product Development and Engineering, Mformation Software Technologies. "Managing the Internet of Things for billions of wirelessly connected devices in machine-to-machine deployments takes a high level of reliability, and Oracle Database Appliance enables us to deliver on that promise for our customers."
- "Customers are looking for application partners that can deliver the reliability and performance their constituents demand," said Steve Biondi, group vice president, Worldwide Alliances & Channels, ISV & OEM Sales, Oracle. "By continuing to evolve the Oracle Exastack program we are providing partners the enablement resources and technologies they need to meet their most challenging IT and data management environments. With Oracle Engineered Systems at their core, our ISV application partners will have the flexibility and performance they require, while also giving their customers confidence that the solution will be available when they need it."
- Oracle Exastack Program
- Oracle Exastack Partner Successes
- Oracle Exastack Overview
- Oracle Engineered Systems
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Twitter, OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn and OPN on YouTube.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 959
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,335
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 745
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 868
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 23, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 11,348
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,269
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 23, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,576
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,867
November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Penta Security is a leading vendor for data security solutions, including its encryption solution, D’Amo. By using FPE technology, D’Amo allows for the implementation of encryption technology to sensitive data fields without modification to schema in the database environment. With businesses having their data become increasingly more complicated in their mission-critical applications (such as ERP, CRM, HRM), continued ...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 984
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Arch...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,992
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to focus on the core of their online busine...
Oct. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,288
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Oct. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,721
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudbric, a leading website security provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudbric is an elite full service website protection solution specifically designed for IT novices, entrepreneurs, and small and medium businesses. First launched in 2015, Cloudbric is based on the enterprise level Web Application Firewall by Penta Security Sys...
Oct. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,108
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Oct. 23, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,073
Established in 1998, Calsoft is a leading software product engineering Services Company specializing in Storage, Networking, Virtualization and Cloud business verticals. Calsoft provides End-to-End Product Development, Quality Assurance Sustenance, Solution Engineering and Professional Services expertise to assist customers in achieving their product development and business goals. The company's deep domain knowledge of Storage, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud verticals helps in delivering ...
Oct. 23, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,013
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 814
In the next five to ten years, millions, if not billions of things will become smarter. This smartness goes beyond connected things in our homes like the fridge, thermostat and fancy lighting, and into heavily regulated industries including aerospace, pharmaceutical/medical devices and energy. “Smartness” will embed itself within individual products that are part of our daily lives. We will engage with smart products - learning from them, informing them, and communicating with them. Smart produc...
Oct. 23, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,480
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, will discuss key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the a...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,495
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
A completely new computing platform is on the horizon. They’re called Microservers by some, ARM Servers by others, and sometimes even ARM-based Servers. No matter what you call them, Microservers will have a huge impact on the data center and on server computing in general. Although few people are familiar with Microservers today, their impact will be felt very soon. This is a new category of computing platform that is available today and is predicted to have triple-digit growth rates for some ...
Oct. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,081