|By Marketwired .||
|June 27, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 06/27/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Business processes are at the core of what makes or breaks a business in today's digital age. Organizations with highly optimized, adaptive, repeatable, and measurable processes are more competitive in the marketplace. In addition, organizations that are able to capitalize on disruptive technologies such as mobile, social, big data, cloud, and the Internet of Things to transform their business and drive innovation will further differentiate themselves from their competition. The new release of Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) 12c not only helps businesses optimize and automate their business processes, but it enables them to establish deeper connections that will drive ongoing engagement. As a result, these organizations are able to embrace key tenets of digital business by designing processes that enable rich multichannel digital experiences for customers and employees, enabling expansion into new markets and revenue growth opportunities.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c, the industry's most social, unified, and complete BPM solution, helps organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture.
- With the new release, organizations are able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing business requirements, enhance time-to-value for new processes, and help their customers realize improvement and efficiency gains.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c includes improvements to the product's Business Activity Monitoring and Business Architecture Modeling features and enhanced support for Adaptive Case Management and Oracle Process Accelerators.
- With richer process analytics in Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle BPM Suite 12c delivers real-time results to enable users to make faster and more-informed business decisions and quickly adapt to changing trends, markets, and other forces.
- Updates to Business Architecture Modeling allow users to more easily adhere to corporate goals, meet objectives, and simulate a variety of process models to achieve superior results.
- Adaptive Case Management capabilities are now integrated more closely with Oracle WebCenter to handle critical business documents and files, help manage unstructured processes, and provide a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers.
- In addition, updates to Oracle Process Accelerators help Oracle BPM Suite 12c customers get implementations up and running quickly, based on proven best practices.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the leading business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
- Oracle BPM Suite 12c is available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) and scheduled for general availability in July, 2014.
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c".
Enhanced Business Process Management
Oracle BPM Suite 12c is designed to deliver faster time-to-value when implementing new business processes or enhancing existing ones for the enterprise and the cloud. Key features include:
- Business Activity Monitoring and Reporting: Oracle BPM Suite 12c's Business Activity Monitoring is tightly integrated with Oracle Business Intelligence tools and Oracle Coherence. Business Activity Monitoring delivers rich analytics tools, out-of-the-box process dashboards, out-of-the-box analysis tools, time-based analysis, trend analysis on KPIs, and more, in order to help organizations monitor real-time performance of processes, tasks, and people. With these enhancements, and the embedded complex query processor, organizations can react to KPI/SLA violations, identify emerging trends and risks, and intervene early to prevent issues.
- Business Architecture Modeling: With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, process modeling and simulation can begin at the strategic level. Using the Business Process Composer feature of Oracle BPM Suite, users can capture and catalogue their business processes from beginning to end, including strategic elements such as goals, objectives, and strategies, and link them to value chains and business processes that implement them. As a result, measurements such as KPIs can be rolled back up to the goals and objectives within the business architecture for faster reporting and adjusting, as well as maximized ROI on optimization.
- Adaptive Case Management: Oracle BPM Suite 12c integrates more closely with Oracle WebCenter to provide better, more flexible case management solutions, which typically involve the handling of critical business documents and files. As a result, Adaptive Case Management helps organizations manage unstructured processes and provides a richer experience to knowledge workers and consumers. Adaptive Case Management is also integrated with Oracle R Enterprise, and helps users make better-informed decisions to solve uncommon issues with high confidence.
- Oracle Process Accelerators: Oracle is continually evolving and updating its Oracle Process Accelerators, which are prebuilt, best-practice processes that help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers' BPM initiatives. Available for horizontal and vertical process applications, the process accelerator artifacts are easily configurable and reusable.
- "Business processes are integral to an organization's success or failure, and in today's rapidly changing enterprise environment, managers need process management tools that enable them to make quick, impactful changes," said Gangadhar Konduri, vice president, Product Management, Oracle. "With Oracle BPM Suite 12c, we are helping organizations plan and manage their entire business architecture through a flexible and secure solution that can deliver rapid time to value."
- Register for the upcoming launch webcast "Introducing Oracle BPM Suite 12c"
- Oracle Business Process Management Suite 12c
- Video: Introducing Oracle BPM 12c
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Join the Oracle Fusion Middleware communities on Facebook and Twitter
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
Basho Technologies has announced the latest release of Basho Riak TS, version 1.3. Riak TS is an enterprise-grade NoSQL database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT). The open source version enables developers to download the software for free and use it in production as well as make contributions to the code and develop applications around Riak TS. Enhancements to Riak TS make it quick, easy and cost-effective to spin up an instance to test new ideas and build IoT applications. In addition to...
Jun. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 270
When people aren’t talking about VMs and containers, they’re talking about serverless architecture. Serverless is about no maintenance. It means you are not worried about low-level infrastructural and operational details. An event-driven serverless platform is a great use case for IoT. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Animesh Singh, an STSM and Lead for IBM Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, will detail how to build a distributed serverless, polyglot, microservices framework using open source tec...
Jun. 27, 2016 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 172
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Jun. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 191
Presidio has received the 2015 EMC Partner Services Quality Award from EMC Corporation for achieving outstanding service excellence and customer satisfaction as measured by the EMC Partner Services Quality (PSQ) program. Presidio was also honored as the 2015 EMC Americas Marketing Excellence Partner of the Year and 2015 Mid-Market East Partner of the Year. The EMC PSQ program is a project-specific survey program designed for partners with Service Partner designations to solicit customer feedbac...
Jun. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 273
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Jun. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,121
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jun. 27, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 714
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change t...
Jun. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,197
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Jun. 27, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,172
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Jun. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 787
Connected devices and the industrial internet are growing exponentially every year with Cisco expecting 50 billion devices to be in operation by 2020. In this period of growth, location-based insights are becoming invaluable to many businesses as they adopt new connected technologies. Knowing when and where these devices connect from is critical for a number of scenarios in supply chain management, disaster management, emergency response, M2M, location marketing and more. In his session at @Th...
Jun. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,033
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jun. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 871
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Jun. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,041
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,316
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Jun. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,229
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,283
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Jun. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,350
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,139
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,362
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jun. 26, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,306
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Jun. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,634